Me and My Boys

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Last of the month!

     Today is June 30th and this may be my last post for this month.  When this month started I decided I was going to try to write a post everyday concerning faith and/or sobriety.  I accomplished that although at times I felt I was stretching for material.

     I'm really learning how to write, and I'm sharing my experimentation's with you.  As you can tell, I write about things that are happening to me or around me daily.  I don't really touch on current events that much and that's on purpose.  This blog is really dedicated to showing the influence of Jesus Christ on my life.  I carefully choose my subjects and words with the intention of emphasizing how Jesus is working in me and how I recognize this and give praise for it.

     Anyways, I am open to any suggestions or inquiries.  If you have an idea for a subject you would like to see here or if you have any questions that you want my opinion on, feel free to post here by clicking on "comments", if you can, or you can e-mail me at littlecitynegro@yahoo.com or you can send me a message on Facebook.  I will respond to all inquiries in a timely manner.  I look forward to hearing from you.

1 comment: