Me and My Boys

Monday, June 27, 2011

Real Christians don't judge! We know better!

     Believe that!  Real Christian don't judge others.  It is not our place to do so.  We are to discern, which entails separating right from wrong.  We aren't to condemn anyone for anything.  We can offer our opinion, if it is asked for, but we aren't to force our opinions on anyone.

     As of late of I've been reading and hearing about a lot of people that are criticizing Christians for being intolerant of lifestyles that are outside of The Word of God.  I'm here to tell you that if you're a Christian and you are judging others for the things that they do or the way they live their lives, then you need to know that you will be judged with that same measure that you are judging.  And since we are all born into sin, there is nobody that is perfect.  That fact in itself should be enough to deter people from judging one another because there is no one that is sinless.  EVERYONE has some skeletons in their closet.  EVERYONE!!! 

     I don't judge anyone, specifically because God's Word tells us not to.  Lord knows I've committed more sin than a little bit.  Who am I to judge anyone for the things that they do?  I will tell you though, that I haven't met any of these "Christians" that are passing judgment on others.  I don't doubt that they are out there, I just haven't met any.  Sadly though, I haven't met that many Christians that are "on fire" with their faith and that walk in the Anointing of Jesus Christ and can profess their love for Jesus Christ with ease and confidence.  That's changing though and it starts with me.  I am so happy and so blessed.  I am growing and progressing in faith.  I can feel The Holy Spirit working on me and in me.  I can see The Anointing working in my life.  I am of sound mind and I walk in love and in power and it's all through Jesus Christ.  I am bold, and I have fire and I don't worry about anything because I believe The Word of Jesus Christ and I have seen it work and I know it's real.

     Wooo, I'm hot.  I love all of you.  Stay in The Word of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment