Me and My Boys

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The work of MY HANDS........

     The work of MY HANDS is meant to...wait for it..... bless other people!  I really need to readjust my thought process and realize that I don't need to strive to make sure I have everything I need, rather I need to strive to be a blessing to others.  I need to be prosperous with overflowing abundance so I can be a blessing to others.

     I boldly pray in the name of Jesus Christ and in The Blood of Jesus Christ that He give The Anointing to all that I set my hands to and that He guide me to His purpose for my life.

   

1 comment:

  1. Hey!

    Beautiful post...regarding Extavius, it's one of the names listed for characters to use in my husband's game, King Arthur Pendragon. It's a great name, so it's good to hear of someone using it for their son!

    ReplyDelete