Me and My Boys

Friday, June 3, 2011

My day in court (again!)

Commissioner Morrow
     Today is the 3rd of June and it's already time for me to make my monthly appearance in court.  I swear I just went to court the other day.  My how time flies when jail is hanging over your head.

     Anyways, I didn't receive any jail sanctions or community service sanctions this month.  That's because I was a good boy and didn't do anything to violate my probation, like drink a beer.  I also think it's because this is the last time I'll be appearing before Commissioner Morrow as he is moving on to other endeavors.  For some reason, he's been lenient on me considering I'm nearly two thousand dollars behind in court fees.  That in itself could be considered a probation violation punishable by several days in jail, per month, until it's caught up.

     So, I found out that my probation officially expires on January 5th, 2012.  That's seven more appearances in front of the judge, approximately sixty more u.a.'s at TASC, possibly eighteen days in jail sanctions, and fourteen aftercare meetings.  I'm nearly done with probation.  I can't wait so I can move onto the next phase of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment