Me and My Boys

Monday, June 27, 2011

Power=The ability to get results

     I'm tellin' you, Creflo Dollar is a living example of walking in The Anointing!  This man is on fire and this mornings sermon was no different. I'm on fire because of his words.  He said, "God is looking for some people of faith that are willing to stay on His Word and know their authority so he can demonstrate to the world that "it came to pass"(1 kings 18:43).  He was saying that we need to rely on God's promises, operate by faith and not by sight, and take the blessings the Lord has provided for us, moving in Power and getting results.

     That's hot.  Creflo is like the greatest coach you've ever heard of and it's half-time and he's giving us the motivational speech of our lives to win this game.  I've got chills as a write this and I walk in strength and in power.  Everything I put my hand on will prosper, and it came to pass!  My family will prosper and multiply, and it came to pass!  I've been extremely blessed because I've begun to meet a lot of Christian brothers and sisters that are walking in power, and it came to pass!

     It's a wonderful feeling when you live your life according to the Word and then get confirmation that you're doing things right because you see other Christians with Power doing the same as you are.  Creflo has been touching on areas that I have already been through or are currently going through now and when I hear him give life to my experiences it confirms that I'm on the right path.  Thank you Father for sending your message through Creflo.  Continue to bless this man and his ministry! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment