Me and My Boys

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dearest Father,


Thank you Father for everything you’ve given me, and for everything you’ve done for me.  I cannot express in words how much I love you.  I want you to know how thankful I am for the life you’ve given me, for never leaving my side even when I left yours.  Thank you for getting my attention and stopping me from destroying my life.  Thank you for giving me your Word and guiding my path.  Thank you for giving me a beautiful family and protecting my family.  Thank you for covering me in your grace and giving my spirit peace and understanding.  Everyday I grow stronger in love and in faith and I am almost overwhelmed with happiness because I don’t see an end to your love.  I love you Father.  Thank you for your word, thank you for everything!

Love, your son

Gary Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment