Me and My Boys

Monday, June 6, 2011

Back to school!

     Today is my first day back to school after having a week off between terms.  Yesterday I was like a little kid waiting to go to Disney Land, I got my backpack together, ironed my clothes and shaved in preparation for school.  I couldn't wait for the morning to come so I could head back school.  I really enjoy my time in class.  It's really exciting to be in an environment where  a lot of people are chasing their dreams and ambitions.  I haven't felt this way in a long time and it feels good.

     Anyways, when I arrived on campus what did I see?  My name on the High Honor list.  Last term my GPA was 3.70 and my cumulative GPA is 3.49. Not too bad for the old man considering I haven't been in school since May '87.  Even then I wasn't at a 3.0, I barely scraped through as academics weren't a priority during my high school years but that's another story.

     Today I have Information Literacy and Field Production II.  I also have Digital Editing this term and I really can't wait to get started because these classes in particular are going to enable me to begin working on my own projects.  With that said, I'm off to class!

No comments:

Post a Comment