Me and My Boys

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Osama has more power now, than ever!

     Slow week for me so I guess I'll beat some dead horses like the Osama story for a bit.  You know things are bad in the States when there is an uproar over the comments of a professional football player concerning politics.  First of all, do jocks have any business commenting on anything that doesn't have to do with sports?  Second, what kind of person takes seriously something that a person who makes millions of dollars chasing a ball around says?

     Pittsburgh Steelers running back Rashard Mendenhall tweeted yesterday, and I quote,  "What kind of person celebrates death? It's amazing how people can HATE a man they have never even heard speak. We've only heard one side..." Mendenhall didn't hold back, even making a reference to the Sept. 11 attacks. "We'll never know what really happened."  There's more to his tweet and you can look it up for yourself but it doesn't say anything extraordinary.

     My sentiments are the same as his and I posted my comments a couple days ago, which gave me an insight about most of my black brothers and sisters.  We(black people) don't view the events of 911, Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussien, George Bush or the United States in general, the same as our white counterparts.  Without speaking for ALL black people, I think I can safely say we don't believe a damn thing the United States government says.  There's a quote I heard years ago that I'll apply to The United States which goes, "you can't take the funk off a skunk!"  The United States is so crooked, vile, and sinister, and has been for hundreds of years, that it is impossible to believe that they are interested in anything other than the interests of it's elite citizens.

     I believe most blacks don't want to be associated with ANYTHING the U.S. is involved in.  I hope the rest of the world realizes this.  I know the U.S. is in other countries doing foul business.  How do I know this?  Because their doing it here.  What?  Am I supposed to believe that when they go elsewhere, they're on their best behavior?  Come on people.  Wake up and stand for something or fall for everything.  It's sad, and now you've got millions of Americans jumping around in joy and cheering USA, USA, over the death of Osama.  I tell you, there are going to be a lot of sad and painful days ahead for Americans.  I can see it now.  When tragedy strikes, Americans will be looking to the government for protection and answers but they will be in shock and dismay when they find out it is the government behind their demise!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPg7-HNTbX8

No comments:

Post a Comment