Me and My Boys

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hot Scripture!!!

     Galatians 2:20-21 "I myself no longer live, but Christ lives in me.  So I live my life in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me.  I am not one of those who treats the grace of God as meaningless.  For if we could be saved by keeping the law, then there was no need for Christ to die!"

     I can't imagine going through this life without The Father and The Son Jesus Christ.  When I look back over the years while I was living in my flesh and doing what I wanted to do, I wasn't happy.  I wasn't living a life worth living.  I was selfish, self-centered and spiritually asleep.  Thankfully, God loves me so much He never gives up on me and guides me through life.  I surely do not want to live the way I use to.

     Strive to please God.  That means letting go of self and trusting God, completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment