Me and My Boys

Saturday, May 7, 2011

My best friend died!

     My best friend passed away yesterday.  She was the best friend any man could ask for.  She was loving, and tender and was always there when you needed her.  She was the type of friend who didn't ask for much and never said a bad word to anyone.  She wasn't very good in a fight but surely knew how to make up after wards.  She was the kind of friend who was lowly in stature yet proved to be superior in a crowd of sophisticates.  She could handle rude comments about her body and she was often cold and sometimes bitter.  When she was around she had a refreshing spirit about her and she brought smiles to the lips of many a man though she was not promiscuous.

      There will be no replacement for her and I will miss her dearly.  So, to you, my love, rest in peace.  I'll always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment