Me and My Boys

Monday, May 16, 2011

How much do I love this woman?

Mr. and Mrs. Mason
     I don't know if I can do justice in this blog to my wife.  It's her birthday and I've got to thank God for His creation in her.  She is an incredible woman.  I tell you the nearly seven years we've been married have been nothing short of miraculous.  I'm certain there is no other woman who could be my wife.  I am a piece of work and it takes a special woman to be able take on this thing I call my life.  Yet here she is, in all her glory, walking by my side like she belongs there.  And she does.  Thank you Father for sending her to me.  Thank you for not letting me mess it up and miss out on the wonderful gift which is Jori.

Emanuel and Extavius
     How did my wife tell me she loved me?  With two incomparable sons, Extavius and Emanuel.  She came into my life and healed a part of me that was damaged by past love.  Not only that, but she built up a part of my being that was lost in self-pity and despair.  She stayed by my side as I tried to self-destruct.  She never gave up on us.  She held her ground and went toe to toe with me, never backing down, even when I tried to push my weight on her(and I ain't no little guy!).  Thank you Father for her.  Through you Father I have found what a real friend looks like and acts like and it's my wife.

      I love you Jori with all of my being, all of my spirit and all of my soul.  I am the true beneficiary of our union.  I cherish our time together.  I look forward to our future together and I want to thank you for being an excellent mother to our boys and an extraordinary wife and my best friend.  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment