Me and My Boys

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ode to the fair sex!

     It's been said that a relationship with a woman is similar to taming a wild horse.  The only difference is, the horse eventually cooperates.  Now calm down out there.  I'm married and I believe I've paid my dues when it comes to joking about relationships.  I know I'm gonna hear some "flapping" about that comment but hey, I'm a guy.  We get a pass when it comes to saying dumb things.

    Anyways, I love my wife 'til death do us part, but on a wider scale, I love ladies point blank.  They are the most beautiful creation God has put on this planet.  I tell you my days would be dismal if I had not a woman to admire.  I see tens of different women daily and I'm never disappointed.  I see some of the most beautiful young ladies, some exotic, but most, just plain out fine.  I see mature ladies who smile easily and are quick to converse.  I see all types of women and I tell you I can see beauty in every single one of them.

     I once read a statistic that stated the percentage of females to males in Arizona was 9 to 1.  I don't know if that's true, but if it is then this might not be such a bad place after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment