Me and My Boys

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Work Harder!

     After receiving my grades for this past term, I've resolved to work harder and achieve a 4.0 next term.  I can do it.  I just need to focus on the areas where I am weak at and work on them.  First, I need to continue in my study of The Word as this feeds my mind and gives me insight on how to live and accomplish Gods will.

     In case anyone is wondering, it's been through Jesus Christ that I have experienced the success I have so far in college and in life.  I started college with some doubts and fears that I've been able to overcome because of my faith and belief in Jesus Christ.  Now, I look forward to challenges with the knowledge that I can rely on God for assistance.  And believe me, I've relied on Him for help in all areas of my life and school is no different.

     My goal is a 4.0 and I plan to get that.  I also have a goal of producing quality, professional material and making a profit from my work.  These are the goals.  I will continue to seek Gods will and align myself with The Word!  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment