Me and My Boys

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Realizing God is present and accounted for

Dr. Charles Stanley
     Dr. Charles Stanley spoke on the power you receive when you recognize God's presence.  I really can relate to that sermon and I thought I would expound on that.

     I walk through my life like most people, with a bit a uncertainty and doubt and fear when it comes to things that are unknown to me but I have been growing in faith and strength through Jesus Christ.  What I have done is look at the world around me with the knowledge of The Word of Jesus Christ.  I truly love Jesus and I trust Him.  In order to activate the power of The Holy Spirit in my life I had to let go of my trust in myself and actually let God work in my life.  The results have been supernatural.

     For one, I don't have the spirit of fear on me any longer, and when it does attempt to make it's presence known, I recognize it immediately for what it is which takes it's power away.  If you believe in and trust Jesus Christ, there's no way you can possibly walk around in fear.  Jesus tells us that if He is for us then who can be against us.  Jesus tells us that He has instilled in us the same power He has over death.  Jesus tells us that we will perform the same miracles and many more than He did when He was on earth.  Knowing all of this and believing it and utilizing it releases the Holy Spirit in your life and allows you to life in peace and strength.

     If you truly love Jesus Christ and believe in Him and allow Him to work in your life, completely, you can overcome all fears, worries and doubts and move in power which is the ability to get results with confidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment