Me and My Boys

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Finals are over, I'm officially on Vacation!

     Just finished the last of my exams and classes and it's vacation time.  Two weeks to be exact until I join my classmates again and I look forward to the downtime even though I will not be going anywhere special as my children just returned to school this week.

     I will actually be working physically harder in the next two weeks than I have in quite some time, as I will be doing community service around the Phoenix valley.  That'll be fun, not, but the alternative is jail time so it looks like I'll be making Phoenix a better place to live by cleaning up it's trash in neighborhood alley's.

    Anyways, I'm happy for the break and I plan to get some projects done.  I've got a substance abuse class I am going to co-lead tonight so I may put up another post depending on how interesting this class is.

No comments:

Post a Comment