Me and My Boys

Sunday, August 14, 2011

What more do you need to succeed?

     I was watching T.D. Jakes this morning and he was making a statement about how Satan takes care of his children, pimps, prostitutes, drug dealers, and drug czars financially. Wouldn't it make sense and be obvious that God would take care of his children (those that love Him and are called according to His purpose) better than Satan could ever take care of his?

     When I heard that I knew it was right.  I was a bit saddened because I knew this truth all along yet I have been operating in a way that doesn't glorify this.  I was saddened because I shouldn't have to have someone point this truth out to me.  I should be operating on such a level of faith and belief and trust in God that I have no fears, no doubts, no worries.

     I personally know drug dealers that have large amounts of money, shoot, they have over $250,000,000 dollars of my money from over the years.  I know of a lot people that don't love God that are very prosperous, financially.  I know and I believe God is mightier and greater than he who is in the world.  It isn't possible for someone who truly loves God to be less than one that doesn't.  We are the head, not the tail!

      I am very prosperous in every way except finances.  I declare that I am going to reach and receive the blessings God has for me concerning finances.  I believe and I have faith in The Father that I am on the path He has set forth for me and that I am moving in His will and not mine.  I love you Father and I praise you in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment