Me and My Boys

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Renew your mind, change your life, and understand the perfect will of God!

     You can't see, make or have a change in your life if you do not first renew your mind.  If you want to see a change in your life, if you want different results in your life, you have got to renew your mind.  You've got to look at things differently.  You've got to do things differently, you've got to operate differently.

     I no longer operate in fear, of anything, because I've renewed my mind and I continue to renew my mind on a daily basis.  I use to be addicted to drugs.  I renewed my mind, through Jesus Christ, and am able to live life in a positive, productive way, without drugs.  I use to be jealous, and insecure because of infidelity in relationships on both sides.  I renewed my mind and discovered I was selfish, which was causing me to operate in fear of losing something that was never really mine.  The renewal of my mind allowed me to see that I don't have to depend on other people for my happiness because other people can never fulfill happiness within me.  That's renewal of the mind.

      I look at everything in a different way than I did before I knew Jesus Christ.  I truly believe in and trust Jesus Christ and His Word which gives me a renewed mind and a different way to live.  Now I get results, different results, through the Blood of Jesus Christ. Amen!  I walk and talk with strength and power through Jesus Christ. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment