Me and My Boys

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tear Jerker

A fathers joy, my boys RUNNING to church!
     That's how it was for me today at church, a tear jerker.  I had tears in my eyes for no other reason than I was happy to be at church.  I can't explain it.  I can recall one other time I had the same experience, and that was years ago.  I tell you, I feel The Holy Spirit working in me.  I'm happier than I've ever been and the only thing that's changed in my life is my dedication to The Father and The Son, Jesus Christ.  I still face adversity in my life, I'm on probation, I'm well under the national poverty level(we made less than $5,000 last year), yet my family and I have everything we need.  Our rent, for the last two and a half years, has been met every month, on time, all of us dress well and we never lack food.  Not only that, but The Father continues to give us gifts daily and we are able to recognize them and be thankful for them.  I love The Father so much, I'm inspired to share how wonderful He is with everyone I can, so I started filming a series of inspirational teachings and testimonies to that effect!  No wonder why I had tears in my eyes.  I'm so overwhelmed by the works of The Father in my life, it manifested itself in tears of joy.
Today's early service
     I'm looking forward to this week.  I return to school and start my third term.  I've got a vision of where I want to take my education and I'm excited to get my projects under way.  I'm going to continue my In the Addict series and my Recovery in Jesus video series this week, so be on the look out for those.  Everyone, have a Blessed week!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpFRXztF7Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment