Me and My Boys

Sunday, March 27, 2011

In The Addict Issue #3 Vol. 1 NITTY! An interview with a drug dealer

     This issue of In The Addict is an interview I did with a drug dealer.  I use to be around these individuals a lot, and I saw things, and was exposed to things the average person doesn't see or know.  Some of the language may be a little rough, but I tried to clean it up without taking away from the story.  I'm not trying to offend anyone, yet, if you have an ounce of respectability, a sense of moral reasoning, then you should be offended.

     His name is Nitty.  He's twenty-three years old and lives with his girl and their baby.  He's a low level street soldier, and by that, I mean, he's one step above your average dealer.  He moves an ounce or so of crack cocaine everyday and he smokes about a twenty sack of high grade marijuana every day.  He posts up at an apartment complex in central Phoenix that's a hot spot with lots of traffic.  Most of the other dealers there are his folks, and all the dope fiends know him because he's got the biggest product for the money.  He seldom gives fronts(dope on credit), and if he does, it's at high interest.  He may give you a twenty dollar front but he'll charge you thirty for it and you better pay it back promptly or else risk a physical confrontation.

Q.  So how did you get started selling dope?

A.  My boy's was sellin' an' havin' paper an' cars an' females an' sh*t so it was just a matter of time, plus my moms smokes dope(crack) and she be havin' other ballas givin' her sh*t and what not.  Dope was always around me, so it don't take a rocket scientist to figure out I'd probably be bangin' an' slangin'.

Q.  Besides money, why do you sell?

A.  Is there any other reason?  I don't do this sh*t for fun n*gga.  This is how I eat.  This is how I pay my rent and my car note.  Sh*t ain't free in this muthaf*cka.  N*ggas ain't tryin' to help me out when I'm short.  When I don't have someones money, they don't send a collection notice to my house, they send some n*ggas over dumpin' on my sh*t.

Q.  When you say "dumpin", you mean "shooting at you"?

A.  Ya.  This sh*t ain't no joke n*gga.  This sh*t ain't no fun an' muthaf*ckin' games n*gga.  This sh*t is real.  I know n*ggas that be in this game an be bullsh*ttin' about their money, and those be the same n*ggas that don't have nuthin' and be gettin' caught up by police and snitchin' an' sh*t.  Those be the same n*ggas that come up missin'.

Q.  You mean, dead?

A.  That's exactly what I mean n*gga!

Q.  Have you ever killed anybody?

A.  I'm a tell you like this, and don't ever forget what I'm about to say:  REAL KILLAZ DON'T TALK!

Q.  So that's your answer?

A.                         (silence)

Q.  I know what you mean when you say some dealers aren't about their money.  One time I called a dealer at three in the morning to buy a half ounce($300) and he said he was asleep and call him back at ten a.m.  Why would he pass up that money?  Doesn't he realize there's more than one dealer selling dope?

A.  I can't speak for that n*gga, but if you would've called me, I would've taken care of you.  I don't shut down, but after ten p.m. you gotta have fifty dollars or more.  I'm in this sh*t to get paid.  Like E-40 said, "get in and get out without slippin' in it.  I'm not tryin' to be in this game for twenty years and ain't got nuthin, and I ain't tryin' to get caught up behind this bullsh*t.

Q.  So, do you have a set date on when you're getting out of the dope game?

A.  Kinda.  It's more like a money goal.  When I get two hundred, two hundred and fifty gees put away, then I'm out.

Q.  How close are you to that goal?

A.  Not close enough!

Q.  Do you feel bad or guilty for selling poison to people?

A.  I look at it like this, they(crackheads) do what they do.  If they don't get it from me, they'll get it from someone else, so why shouldn't I get paid?  I don't give a f*ck about these fools.  I didn't make them start smokin' crack.  I didn't put a pipe in their mouth and tell them to hit it.  I didn't tell them to sell everything they got or go turn tricks to get money, or go out and steal some sh*t, or spend their rent money and food stamps on this sh*t.  They make their own choices, I just supply them with what they need.  If they want to throw their lives away, so be it.  Just give me your money and go die somewhere else.

Q.  That's pretty cold.  Do you care about anything outside of yourself?

A.  It's a cold world n*gga.  All I care about is gettin' this money!

     I did this interview awhile ago and I haven't seen or heard from Nitty since.  I heard he was killed, but I have no way of confirming it.  His story isn't extraordinary or even uncommon.  There's thousands of dealers across the country doing the same thing as he was.  I wanted to share this so people, addicts, could see that dope dealers don't care about you or your family.  They'll sell you dope until you die and then spit on your grave.

     If you're an addict, I encourage you to get help.  The first and easiest thing to do is to pray to The Father and The Son Jesus Christ and ask to be brought out of the bondage of addiction.  Addiction is bigger than you and you cannot do it on your own or in your own power, however, nothing is "too big" for God.  You don't have anything to lose by going to God and everything to gain!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF7cLsABmbk

No comments:

Post a Comment