Me and My Boys

Friday, January 21, 2011

Lovin' Life

     I woke up this morning, again, feeling good.  Thank You Father.  Without You I have nothing.  I love The Lord.
     It's Friday, I have no classes, I have no money, today I'm gonna get ............  Just kidding.  That was part of a scene from the movie Friday with Ice Cube and Chris Tucker.  Anyways my day has started off great.  I got up around 4 a.m. and watched Pastor Murray or I should say he watched me because I fell back asleep on the couch during his program.  However I believe I still heard his sermon as I was sleeping.  Studies have shown that we still absorb information while we are asleep.  There is an old technique of recording a lesson and playing it while you're asleep.  In the morning you will have absorbed that information and would be able to apply it.  My problem is I haven't actually tested the theory to know if it works or not.  It sounds plausible.  Sometimes I'll fall asleep leaving the t.v. on and my dreams will incorporate parts of whats playing on t.v.  I was dreaming there was this crazy music playing and I was trying to find out where it was coming from with no luck.  When I woke up that music in my dream was coming from my television.  I fell asleep to Dave Chappelle Season Two dvd and it was repeating itself.  Weird huh.
     Anyways, I missed my instructor in class yesterday.  I was concerned about her because it's not like her to miss class.  I e-mailed her and prayed for her safety.  She e-mailed back stating she had over slept.  Thankfully she is okay.  She's a sweety.  I like her.  She's cute, she's intelligent and she has a great smile and kindness about her.  I'm surprised she's single but I believe that's her choice because she wouldn't have to put in a lot of effort to capture the heart of a man.  She has a lot of very appealing qualities that any man would love and appreciate.  For one, she smiles easily.  Believe it or not that's an important trait for most men.  We don't like frowny women.  Even if they are approachable, if they are constantly frowning or not smiling, we will likely avoid them no matter how "fine" they are.  If you're smiling or smile easily you send a positive message.  Second, she's intelligent.  She can hold a conversation properly meaning she has intelligent things to say and also listens to and is interested in what others have to say.  That is not a common trait which makes her even more appealing.  Anyways, she's great and I admire her.  I was relieved to hear she is okay.
     Today I'm going to accomplish getting my homework completed.  I have a lot to do so with that I will end this and post again soon.  C ya!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the really sweet comments. They brought another smile to my face :) and a few happy tears

    ReplyDelete