Me and My Boys

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

All About G

     Good day!  I am Gary Mason.  I am 41 years of age and originally from Reno Nevada.  I am married(second) and have five beautiful children ages 4 to 20.  I love many things and music is high on that list.  At one point in my life I was a successful dj and record producer.  Currently I am a student at Collins College in Tempe and I am working toward my Bachelor of Arts in Film and Video.  I am Born Again Christian and I love The Father and The Son Jesus Christ.  I am far from perfect(well not too far) and I have a bit of a rough background with gangs and drugs and the court system.  I'm currently on probation until 2012 for possession of a controlled substance and paraphernalia.  On a lighter note I have over 145 days sobriety and I'm working my program well.  I'm easy going but I do have expectations of myself and others. I will help anyone who asks and give anything I have if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment