Me and My Boys

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Journal # 3

In my mid-twenties I didn't socialize until around 11:30 pm and go 'til about 6:00 am.  In Reno, things don't get interesting until midnight and clubs don't shut down.  Then I moved to Phoenix when I was thirty and continued my lifestyle out here.  The difference out here is this isn't a twenty-four hour town.  If you're out past 3 a.m. you're doing something wrong.  The only people out in Phoenix at 3 in the morning are police and tweakers.  The witching hour is from 12 a.m. to 3 a.m and all types of demonic entities are out and about during and beyond those hours.  Today, I'm in bed usually before 9 p.m. and I'm good with that.  I wake up at 4 a.m. watch my favorite pastor Arnold Murray and get ready for the day.  I'm refreshed.  The night doesn't appeal to me anymore other than for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment