Me and My Boys

Monday, January 10, 2011

Glad to be

Back at school.  Weekend was enjoyable even though I didn't accomplish everything I wanted to.  I also modified my diet by adding baked chicken to it and I broke my fast early.  Man that was tough.  I was shootin' for twenty four hours but I only lasted 22 hours or so.  I'll do better next time.  I swear when I fast every food out there looks extremely good like everything is enhanced like on commercials.  I went over to my inlaws and the house was filled with excellent aromas.  Too much pressure.  I finally broke when I got home.  I was looking for a reason to eat and then my wife gave it to me.  She started trippin' on what I'll never know but that set me off and I baked twelve chicken wings and ate each one like I never had a chicken wing before.  There goes the fast but my diet stayed in tact.

Anyways,  I went ahead and got a tutor for photoshop.  I had to because right now the class is over my head and between my legs.  I can't keep up.  I know I can learn this subject however, my teacher, Mr. Montalbano, moves a bit too quick for this old man to keep up with.  I'm not panicking yet that's why I went and got a tutor.  I may be old but I ain't stupid lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment