Me and My Boys

Monday, February 28, 2011

The love of my life

     This is an ode to my beautiful wife Jori.  I love this woman with all of my heart and more than words could possibly describe.  She is an incredible woman and I don't say this because I am married to her.  She's special and that's evident by all of the people that love her.  I use to be amazed at all of the people, who were strangers to me, that know her and sincerely care for her.  She is very charismatic, charming and a bit quirky, but overall fun to be around.

     My love for her only grows stronger as time goes by.  We've been married for seven years and together for ten.  She's given me two sons, who, by all accounts, are wonderful boys.  She's an excellent mother, she's a great caregiver and housewife but most of all she's my best friend.  This woman has been thru it and back with me.  Man, I could tell you some stories that would make your toes curl like the wicked witch from the west when that house fell on her.  Let's see, we've had blessings(many), cursings(felonies, adultery, divorce, beatings) to name a few and yet here we are, 2011, going on our eighth year of marriage.  Man, if we made it thru that stuff, nothing will break us.

     Today, our marriage is strong because we recognized how good The Father and The Son Jesus Christ has been to our family.  Now, we follow in obedience to The Word and man has it paid off.  We have a peace in our relationship that is not attainable without Jesus Christ.  I'm not b.s.n' bro'.  What Jori and I have is love that comes from knowing God.  It withstands earthly trials and tribulations because it is Heavenly ordained!

No comments:

Post a Comment