Me and My Boys

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Plenty stays still, hunger travels-Zulu proverb: Journal #13

     According to this proverb I'm in stagnate water.  I'm content in my life, I don't hunger for more.  I am so blessed by The Father that all of my needs are met allowing me a peace and freedom that can only be gained by knowing Christ.

     I am happy with all that I have.  I don't take for granted everyday of good health, of shelter and clothing and nourishment that I have.  Sometimes I feel guilt or unworthiness of the blessings I have received because I have so much and some people have so little.  I rejoice daily and give thanks because I'm at a point in my life where I don't have worries.  I pray for others to be able to receive the blessings The Lord has in store for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment