Me and My Boys

Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April Fools Day!

     Man, it's the 1st of April, beginning of Spring(officially in March), beginning of baseball season(GO GIANTS and DiamondBacks) and my birthday in five days.  This is my month.  I love April, and not just because my birthday is in this month(well, ya, mainly because of that) but also because the seasons are changing and the feeling of "freshness" is upon us, or at least me.  I feel good.  I mean, really good!  I have to thank The Father and The Son Jesus Christ, because without knowing The Father I couldn't know the joy that I have now.

     Anyways, today's blog is gonna be light as I've been meaning to catch up on some reading of other blogs on this site.  I'm really diggin' M.O.T.M's(Mother of the Munchkins) site.  If you want to see what professional writing with a bit of humor looks like, check it out.  Also, my man Drasar Monumental(Hip Hop Battlefield) has that hard to find, underground, mixtape, unlimited variety, Hip Hop.  There's a few more blogs that I check for and if you look at my profile, I believe it shows who I follow.

     Look for my next In The Addict piece coming in the next few days, also my next video of Recovery in Jesus with Gary Mason should be up by tomorrow or Sunday on YouTube and FaceBook with a link here on my next blog.  Until then, in the famous words of Rick James, ENJOY YOURSELVES, IT'S A CELEBRATION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment