Me and My Boys

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Girls "saggin" + me in "skinny jeans"= SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN!


     O.k.  I'm happy to be aging gracefully and as I do so I can't help but notice some things that I'm thankful weren't part of my generation.  I'll start off with "skinny" jeans.  I'm 6'2" 235 pounds.  There's nothing "skinny" on me.  Even if I could fit in a pair of skinny jeans, which I can't, I wouldn't do it.  Maybe it's just me but skinny jeans don't look good on men.  I have yet to see some dude wearing skinny jeans and thinking, "that looks fly, I think I'll get me a pair".  It ain't happenin'.

     As the temperatures climb to the 110's out here, more and more people are wearing less and less clothing.  That's fine.  What's not fine are those individuals whose stomachs fall over their waist lines and hang there like a group of homies at the liquor store.  If your stomach sticks out further than your booty does, please keep it covered!  This being said, my stomach has been compared to a woman in her third trimester of pregnancy.  I know this already.  I don't need anyone pointing this out.  Be nice.  Anyways, I am considerate of other people and I don't walk around without a shirt that doesn't fit.  Why should I torture you with the site of my flabby belly?  My wife is the only one who has to look at that mess which is fitting since she caused it!

     Last, "sagging".  This style of wearing pants hanging half off of your butt is ridiculous.  I've heard this style originated in the prison system where men would wear their pants exposing their butt so other inmates would know that they were "available" for sex.  That story in itself should be a deterrent from wearing pant's like that.  Anyways, it looks bad and it's not for me.  You know who else it's not for?  Girls!  It's bad enough that young men wear this style but I've seen teenage girls sportin' the look and it looks terrible.  I saw a young lady saggin' yesterday and I had to take a picture of it.  Not only was she saggin, but she had holes in her underwear.  That was a sight that caused this blog to be written today.  I just shook my head and laughed to myself at the spectacle.

     I guess I can't say anything.  It'll be no time before I'm wearing my pants buckled "above" my stomach with black socks and crocs!  Lord help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment