Me and My Boys

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Checkin' in

     So, I've been a bit busy as of late with school and all but I've been thinking about all of you out there and I even prayed for you.

     First order of business, I've got a new video out on YOUTUBE about sobriety and recovery in Jesus.  www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC4XoSj4KV4.  This is my first "edited" video which is a big deal to me because I am actually able to apply what I've learned from my classes.  This is big for the old man(me) because I'm lucky if I can remember what I had for dinner last night much less how to create a picture-in-picture video or use Photoshop to make a title page.  I'm tellin' ya, there may be some hope for the old man after all.

     I tell you I couldn't wait 'til the weekend came so I could film a project and edit it and post it.  I'm really loving school.  It's a 180° turn from where I was before.  I mean I went from hangin' around thugs and prostitutes and smokin' like a broke Cadillac, to pullin' a 3.74 GPA and hangin' around college kids that are half my age.  I've also made some new Christian friends that inspire me daily and make me thankful for choosing to follow Jesus Christ.

     I think this week I'll focus this blog on recovery and about some of the great Christian brothers and sisters I've met recently.  I've got some HOT Scripture I want to share with you so look out for my blog next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment