Me and My Boys

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Christians aren't weak so please don't make me show you!



1 Corinthians 4:20-21  “For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power. 21 What do you prefer? Shall I come to you with a whip, or in love and with a gentle spirit?”

     That is some Hot Scripture.  "The kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power"  I'm certainly one who doesn't like to do a lot of talking.  I love the mantra, "I can show you better than I can tell you" because "talk" is cheap.  I'm not a Christian that just reads and hears The Word of God.  I'm living it.  I'm doing it.  I easily profess my love for Jesus Christ and as I do so I walk in love for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ.  That being said, I'm able to move in power, meaning I get results through my faith in God.

     You've got to be bold in your love for Jesus.  Look at it like this, if people that don't love Christ can be bold in their beliefs, and they are, then the least you can do is stand up for your love in Jesus Christ if that's true in your heart.  Everyday I'm surrounded by people who could care less about themselves much less some one else.  They are proud of their foul hearts, their tastes for demonology, wickedness, subtle evil.

Me actin tough!
    I tell you that I no longer walk around like foul things aren't happening.  As I've stated before, if you're around me, watch the things that you say and do because if you think it's your right to carry on any way you want to, then it's my right to let you know I don't subscribe to your beliefs.  If you want to curse around me I will be quick to point out how ignorant the use of foul language is and that people who aren't creative use words that only a three year old finds amusing.  If you want to carry on being foul, I will bring the whip.  Otherwise, carry yourself respectfully and I'll bring the gentle spirit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment