Me and My Boys

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Spiritual Batteries Recharged

Alter call at my church!
     Wooo, glad I made it to church this morning as I was feeling a heavy weight over this last week and was starting to have doubts as to whether I was moving in my own strength or according to God's Word.  Thankfully, I was able to attend my home church The Vineyard North Phoenix and surround myself with others that share my love for Jesus Christ.  I even went down to the front of the alter and asked for some prayer and also came in agreement with other Christians for my ability to receive Christ fully and be guided by His will.

     Before I came, I was feeling as though I was operating in my flesh as I was allowing outside influences to dictate my feelings and actions.  I will continue to stay in prayer and also will keep my friends and family in prayer.  I hope everyone is having a blessed and great day!

1 comment:

  1. I was also glad to get to church this past Sunday I enjoyed the message and I also enjoyed the prayer that we got at the end of church. I know that with the Lord in my life I will have a good week.

    ReplyDelete