Me and My Boys

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Making Academic Changes

     I am currently in the process of changing my classes in order to separate myself from the current group of students that I attend classes with.  I came to this decision after much consideration of my progress in college and how I would like to proceed in the future.

     I respect my fellow students and I am saddened that our time together is coming to an end.  I didn't come to this decision easily and I do not wish to offend anyone with my words or choices, therefore I have concluded that I will do better in a different environment, one where I can reach and achieve my maximum potential while at Collins College.

    I wish the best for my former classmates and I am certain they will achieve success at all they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment