Me and My Boys

Sunday, March 18, 2012

     My pastor said in regards to Christ's Kingdom, "His Kingdom produces change in the tactics of the people who are part of His Kingdom!"  Change in tactics.  I am really feeling this revelation.

     I know for a fact that I operate on a different level than most of the people that are around me, but before people start throwing their arms up in a huff, let me explain my position.  I believe I handle adversity very well.  I don't see limitations or barriers the same as other people do.  As a matter of fact, I believe the only obstacles I face are the ones that I am not creative enough to overcome.  Other than that there's nothing I can't do, nothing I can't achieve.  I truly believe this.

     My words are not the proof of my convictions, my actions are.  I carry myself in a manner that doesn't overwhelm others or intrudes on others own beliefs.  It is because I believe in and trust in Jesus Christ and I am able to walk in strength and peace and compassion and love for others.  I continually reap the benefits of carrying myself in this manner including the stability of my family, my sobriety from bondage to drug addiction, my success in college and the blessings of creativity through Christ Jesus.  All of this came from a change in tactics.  I quit operating within my own power.  I actively seek to do the will of Jesus Christ and since I became born again I have been able to live a life without fear or worry and free from all bondage.

     Think about living a life free of fear and worry with the ability to succeed in all that you do.  It's not a fantasy.  I'm living proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment