Me and My Boys

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wishing You All A Happy New Years!

     The year is coming to an end and 2012 about to begin.  Some of us are getting ready for a new start while others are continuing on in their endeavors.  Whatever it is that you are going to be doing, do it to the fullest.  There's no reason to settle for mediocrity when each of us is individually talented and possess unique abilities.  Don't sell yourself short.  Do something you've never done before.  Look outside of yourself and show compassion for others.  I have no resolutions, only resolve, to be able to receive all the blessings that are waiting for me and to be a blessing to others.  Let's step into the New Year together in love and prosperity giving praise and thanks for all that we receive!

1 comment:

  1. I put all the bad things that happened to me in 2011 behind me and I don't want to look or think about them any more and I want to think about all the good things that did happen in 2011. Now it is a new year and I know that in 2012 it is going to be a lot better and I know that I will grow even stronger with the Lord and I know that he has something positive in store for me and my family in the year 2012.

    ReplyDelete