Me and My Boys

Thursday, September 1, 2011

First week back!

Gary Orlando Mason
     Coming to the end of my first week back at Collins and it's been great.  All of my classes are interesting and so are some of my classmates.  I'm still a little shell-shocked by the amount of money my books and software came to.  This term alone came out to over eleven hundred dollars and because of that I've resolved to get the maximum value out of everything I have.  I believe I can get ten times the amount of money I spent out of the books and software I purchased.

     I've got some new projects coming up and I'm attempting to get my own business off the ground so things are pretty exciting.  I've got some hot scripture I want to share with all of you but I think I'll wait 'til the weekend.  So until then.  Adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment